—— Mike Rico
—— Ben Kawate
—— JANE AMANDA
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Group:||All||Syringe Use:||High Precision Experiments|
|Trademark:||Golgatha||Power Supply:||AC: 220V ±22V, 50Hz&Plusmn±1Hz|
|Origin:||China Guangdong||Specification:||CE/ ISO|
Multi-Function Infusion Pump/ Injection Pump
Product brief introduction:
Model infusion pump is the second generation product by our company. It has LCD display screen and micro computer controlled. The peristaltic pump is power source with multiple sensors to monitor the infusion pump and has variety of alarm functions. It's easy to operate and meets all the demand of various cases of transfusion, like single infusion, infusion two liquids at the same time or infusion for two people. Using infusion apparatus with the infusion pump, it can control the liquid flow to the patient.
1. Automatic infusion: According to the doctor's advice, set the infusion volume and speed. The linear peristaltic pump which is microcomputer controlled will manage infusion pump to make automatic infusion according to the setting infusion speed.
2. KVO status: After finishing the the total volume of infusion, the pump will switch to KVO status automatically. (keep vein open status).
3. Audible and visual alarm: Five kinds of alarms including Occlusion alarm, Bubble alarm, Door Open alarm, Infusion Finished alarm and Under-voltage alarm. When infusion failed, audible and visual alarm will occur and remind the operators to dispose in time.
4. Apply to variety liquids: It can be used to infuse colorless transparent liquid and high nutrient solutions and color opaque liquid.
5. Ordinary infusion apparatus: Normal PVC titration transparent or lucifuge infusion apparatus (pipe diameter is about 3.5mm) can be used. Please make sure the pipe diameter and pipe wall of infusion apparatus must have a certain elasticity coefficient. New infusion apparatus should take calibration of the infusion precision before the first use.
Note: Other specifications of the infusion apparatus may not be able to maintain accuracy (Even if the precision is being calibrated)
6. AC/DC alternative: Built-in NI-MH rechargeable battery makes sure the device still can be used when the sudden power off. The machine automatically charges itself when the battery volume is low and stop when it's fully charged, and the indication light switches off. Please make sure it's fully charged around 7hours or it will shorten the lifespan of battery. Low voltage alarm will occur and indication light will flash when the battery mostly runs out in order to remind the operators to dispose in time.
7. Infusion rate: It has Drop/min and ml/h two setting modes for users to choose.
8. Call interface: Reserve call interface to provide the centralized monitoring function for nurse station.
1. Infusion flow rate:
Specialized infusion apparatus: 0.1ml/h - 1200ml/h;
Ordinary infusion apparatus: 0.1ml/H - 600ml/h;
Remarks: with 0.1 - 30ml/h (0.1ml/h/step); over 30ml/h (1ml/h/step)/
2. Infusion accuracy error:
Specialized infusion apparatus: ±5% (medium speed, 23ºC, humidity: 60%);
Ordinary infusion apparatus: ±10% (medium speed, 23ºC, humidity: 60%).
3. Total infusioin volume preset: 0.1-9999ml.
Remarks: with 0.1 - 30ml (0.1ml/ step); over 30ml (1ml/step).
4. Occlusion sensitivity: It has three adjustable levels of occlusion pressure as high, medium and low.
Low speed (1ml/h): 250~500 seconds;
Medium speed (120ml/H): 7~14 secondes;
High speed (600ml/h): 0.2~1 seconds.
Above data is measured at the status of 25ºC ambient temperature, ordinary pressure, use ordinary PVC infusion apparatus and high sensitivity.
5. KVO: 1-2ml/h
6. Power supply: AC: 220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz; DC: 12V (built-in battery).
7. Fuse: F0.75 AL (socket back), T1A (switching power supply L.N).
8. Power consumption: 30VA.
9. Built-in battery work time: Under the sufficient battery, medium speed flow rate, the battery can continuous work about 2 hours after power is switched off. Run time is related to flow rate. Within the battery normal life, the run time should not be less than 2 hours. The battery could charge and discharge about 400 times.
10. Working condition:
Environmental temperature: +5ºC- +40ºC;
Relative humidity: 20% - 90%.
11. Product dimension and weight: 185*115*196mm, 3.8kg.
12. Security classification: The equipment is onform to IEC 60601-1-2 standard and can resist a certain electronmagnetic interference, which is no electromagnetic interference to other devices. However, please keep the infusion pump away from strong electromagnetic equipment, for example: radio knife, MRI.
Our Advantage :
1: For all your inquires about us or our products , we will reply you in detail within 24 hours.
2: We own professional team have professional attitude to recommend products and services.
3:One year free warranty , after it is still providing after-sales service .
4: We offer OEM services , Can print your own logo on the products .
5:We have very experienced engineers , can help you better use our products .